Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

This is amazing. It would've been awesome if you would've added a second drop, but I'm not docking you points for that. 10/10

Xtrullor - Reverie Xtrullor - Reverie

Dude, even though the mixing may not be the best in this song, I'm enjoying those fUCKing melodies. This has to be one of my favorite songs by you. This is some god damn good music.

The End (Original) The End (Original)

Nice man, I really like this sort of dance. Good job.

Domyeah- The haunting remix Domyeah- The haunting remix

The only thing I can find in common with my version is the piano, and the main melody, which only plays half the time. Other than that, I would've never known it was a remix of my song. I think that shouldn't hurt your score too much, because the song was really, really, good.

DjPandixX responds:

Well, that's true, I think that I changed your track too much. Sorry, I could not resist xD

Domyeah-The haunting remix preview Domyeah-The haunting remix preview

So good! I'm honored...

Thank you! :)

rainState rainState

I'd pay money for this. 420/5 Gr8est DnB ever.
I love this style of DnB, it's too bad there's not more of it on newgrounds

Alloud responds:

Thanks d00d!

Domyeah-A new era of music (remix by Dj PandixX) Domyeah-A new era of music (remix by Dj PandixX)

Dude this is better than my version. Its mixing is better and everything. Great job dude!

Thank you! It means a lot to me! :D

Electroman Adventures - Remix Electroman Adventures - Remix

Way better than the original!!!!! This is so great!

Lethalix responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Xtrullor - Ichor Xtrullor - Ichor

This is so awesome! How do you get those awesome choirs and other orchestral noises that I don't know the name of? Also, I would love to see/hear you make an orchestral DnB song.

Xtrullor responds:

"Olympus Choir Collection" for choirs, "Action Strikes" for percussion, "EWQL Symphonic Orchestra" for strings and brass.
We'll see what I will come up with in the future. Who knows.

Sun will Rise Sun will Rise

Its a pretty good song but I think the instruments are just bland and just don't mix well together...